For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

OMG OMG OMG! Got bent!

OMG, was able to bend over and get something off the floor without seizing up in utter pain just now. For the first time in days, stretching seems to be starting to work. Still ridiculously tight and slow moving, but being able to bend without my left hip locking up, too, was new... Sure, it took me 30 seconds, but, hey! Baby steps.

No improvement yet has lasted more than an hour or two so we'll see how this goes overnight but I'm hoping the bending thing bodes well.

Of course, it's taken a hell of a lot of drugs to get my body to begin loosening up. I think an elephant would feel light-headed. Hence why I'm still on the couch and keep turning off the television every 15 minutes when things begin feeling weird again.