For you, the dress code is casual.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Making the Switch, Finally

Spread the word, folks, if you read my other blog, it's going to be a few days before you see a new posting. Check back maybe Monday night or Tuesday night.

Sitting around in agonizing back pain yesterday, I spitballed the idea of people helping me through Twitter to transfer to WordPress, but then things went wonky. My hosting company, webhostingcanada.org, took nearly 20 hours to respond to an email for help, as is their typical idiocy, so I've signed up for new hosting. So, everything will get complicated.

Fortunately, I did none of the work, since someone was doing all the fiddling for me, so I got to lie around on my back, but whatever. Soon I/we shall finally have made the switch.

In the meantime, something did get fucked, so I can't publish or update until this is all solved. LAME.

Means I'll be getting cracking on doing a new template, but right now it's just going to be a stock WordPress theme since the last thing I want to be doing is sitting doing coding for hours.

Meanwhile, my back is still fucked. Time to take more painkillers. I suspect it'll settle down overnight. I'm hoping, that is, that it will.

Speaking of which, time for a warm shower and some stretching.