For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Futherer Adventures

Dreading walking down and up stairs tomorrow. Have all of 12" height in ability to pick up legs today.

Have to walk about 4 blocks with bus transfering tomorrow, too, and 4 flights of stairs. Sigh.

Ugh. Sometimes it really blows not having a car. Looking forwards to chat with the Doc, but mostly to behind-the-counter painkillers that'll knock me out. Ay yay yay. Rest seems the thing for the back. Activity tomorrow is quel dreaded.

I have never in my life requested powerful painkillers. I was thrown off a motorcycle. I landed on my head. I've been thrown from a horse mid-jump. I have never requested powerful painkillers. I have always stopped at Tylenol 3.

Tomorrow I'm fucking demanding them. Now I want more. Sigh.