For you, the dress code is casual.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fucking McPalin. WHAT?

As an outsider, the American election is becoming almost comical . Like what the fuck is in the water McCain's drinking?

He's SUSPENDING his campaign? Now Palin will, too? WHAT?

Yeah, the war hero's running from a fight. That's what this looks like. Come on, dude, learn to multitask.

Add into that the speculation that his left eye's doing something wonky, he's blowing words and saying the wrong thing too often, and was planning to soup up for the debate by taking naps, and things go from not so comical to downright alarming. Is this guy 80? No, just 73. And a four-time survivor of cancer. Right.

It's especially alarming the more we hear Palin speak.

I mean, the more she says, the stupider and less informed the woman says. She can't answer questions, she doesn't know how to "wing it", and she sounds like an intellectually-challenged parrot with zero insight and nothing to contribute to any debates.

Which is probably why they're already trying to delay her debate.

Unbelievable. PANIES MUCH, you Republican bitches? Come on! MAN UP. Fight your fights! An election is for DECIDING issues, not RUNNING from them. COWARDS.

I think it's very unlikely McCain's going to back down from his position here. And what I think will happen is, Obama's going to get himself a couple hours of free airtime on Friday night. On CNN. His polls will go up at least another 3-6% I bet.

He's going to show up, no McCain will be there (unless he gets whipped by public opinion), and Obama will get to take the questions unfettered by an opponent, and they might give regular joes a chance to ask unscripted questions. I mean, CNN has airtime to fill, dudes, and giving it to the guy they probably think DESERVES to be president at this point probably warms the network's heart a little.

We'll see. That's how I think it'll play out.

I mean, half of me keeps wanting to crack up, this is just so surreal and laughable. But these are people's LIVES these fucking AMATEURS, McPalin, are toying with. This JOKE of a woman could be running the free world. McCain's seeming like the curmudgeonly old grandpa everyone humours for being an annoying asshole because they know he's only on borrowed time, right?

Thing thing's wrong in just so many ways.

And the world deserves better. At least BUSH finished his campaign. At least BUSH didn't run from fights. At least BUSH was marginally more ethical with ads.

When you're looking like a fucking hack next to George Bush, things are just a little worrisome.

I said in JANUARY I was starting to hate McCain. I thought he'd changed back then, and I felt badly for saying so because I'd always liked him.

I just had no idea I'd be this validated for hating the guy. Because the more time that passes, the more I'm aware of how much I really, really do hate him.

A lot. Muchos.

God help us all.