For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, September 08, 2008

So HOW Was My Monday, You Ask?

Let's see. Fell asleep at 10 Sunday night, awoke at 6am on the dot without an alarm.

Got up, washed all my dishes, semi-cleaned my kitchen, took out all the recycling and garbage, washed and folded two loads of laundry, caught up on all my written news, wrote a 750+ word product review loaded with hyperlinks that kept screwing up, had a nice breakfast and an hour-long break, all by 10:00 am.

Cycled to work.

Beat fastest time ever by 2 minutes.

Got all my work done and a start on tomorrow but still shorted my shift by 30 minutes.

Cycled home.

Beat my fastest time ever by almost 4 minutes.

In short?

My Monday?

I KICKED ASS AND TOOK NAMES.

How was yours?

If you need me, I'll be over there... dead. :) But in a good way...