For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, September 08, 2008

At One With The Fear

The clouds have burned off, it's 10:35, and in 10 minutes I'll rush off to work on a Monday morning after a busy weekend.

You'd think I'd have had a slack and lazy morning leaving at this time, but you'd be wrong. I've been up since six. I've done two loads of laundry, washed my mountain of dishes from my "cooking night" on Saturday, tidied up most of my kitchen (still needs work), deep-conditioned my hair, and wrote a product review for the other blog that might net me some sales commissions.

All in all, it's been a productive four hours. Hell, I even stretched for 30 minutes.

Now I'm about to cycle to work, which might prove to be a bit much, but since I'm taking my lunch to work I can afford a big fucking coffee (since someone hasn't given me any coupons for drinks for a while, nudge nudge).

It's already been a long day and I've 90 minutes of cardio and seven hours work ahead of me.

But I had eight hours sleep, and I've taken my vitamins. I shall rock this. (And that's what I'll keep telling myself!)

Tomorrow I am SO sleeping in.