For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Grumble.

It's Monday and I have a runny nose.

I started feeling a little off last night, what with runny nose and all, and got to bed around 11ish. I can't afford to get sick, in more ways than one, but I fear that's what's happening.

It probably won't be anything too intense, but it does seem like it's gonna fell me if it happens. Yes, mom, I had my vitamin C. I really hate getting sick. Grr. It better not be happening. And it's wet out. And I get to scooter through this. Unless I take a bus. I could take a bus. But then there'd be sick people. I'd touch their germs and shit. Oh, the dilemmas.

Sickness! GRR!

And I still think the Pope's a dick. "I am deeply sorry for the reactions in some countries to a few passages of my address which were considered offensive. These were in fact quotations from a medieval text, which do not in any way express my personal thought."

That's what the smart guy said yesterday. Well, if it doesn't express your personal thought, you'd best not be quoting the shit, now, should you?

Whatever, man.