For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, January 15, 2007

RANTING ON THE FLY, BABY!

GayBoy and I are in a heated discussion about Lawrence Welk, the three-legged comedian in the '80s, and Reveen, all smack-dab in the midst of 24.

Now, in case you think I'm some blind devotee, I'll have you know I point out EVERY continuity flaw in 24 as it happens, and GayBoy and I celebrate the laughable "liberties" taken by the writers.

Traffic in LA has NEVER been as good as it is in 24!! The terrorist made it-- as he ADMITS-- "across the city" in EIGHT MINUTES. Yeah, I was in LA in the fucking '80s, man, and even I know that's NEVER gonna happen!

Hey, the music is better this year... they have a horn sectioN! (Written in a commercial with two minutes to spare. Must do Google search now!"

WHA--! L.A. got SMOKED, baby! NUCLEAR DETONATION! DUDE! And there's FOUR MORE BOMBS!

An hour later: They have vocals now, too!