For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Other Goodness

Heard from a dude at a film co. and he's going to pass around my resume to the department heads at a meeting in a week or so, provided their film gets financing. He thinks I've got Coordinator Potential. I've been hearing bits about this for two months, so if it happens, it'll be taking its own sweet time. But that's all right. I'm currently Almost-Kinda employed, so. Just keepin' the faith is all.

I don't think I ever mentioned it, but if you were to glance in my wallet, you would see a 2006 penny taped into it. 'cos I'm still thinking this might be my lucky year. I gotta have rocks in my head. I still think I'm gonna come out ahead, despite all the shit that goes down.

Didn't Morgan Freeman's Shawshank Redemption character Red say that hope was a dangerous thing? Oh, goodness. Let's see what happens.