For you, the dress code is casual.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photos from the Recent Past

Been a while since I've added some photos, so here you go. Taken from the past couple of months on various cycling trips.

A weeping willow along the Heather bike route.


A silhoutte at dusk someplace.


Los Angeles may be the city of angels, but this is the city of cranes. Yet more pre-Olympic construction.


You never know what you're going to find when you just look around ya on walks and cycling trips. I liked this lonely shirt and wondered how it came to be there.


This is a great little scene along Vancouver's Stanley Park seawall... and nicely timed, if I don't mind saying so myself.


Another fallen tree in another windstorm has become protection for a burgeoning new contribution to UBC's endowment land park.


A stream for salmon spawning in Stanley Park and the tunnel for the passing street above.


I was cycling into the light, but the clouds headed our way really didn't inspire confidence. Nothing like the dramatic skies one sees living on the ocean. With 10 kilometres before me and my home, you can be sure I took the picture quickly and cycled even faster. :) Rain started to get me at the end of my ride and, about 15 minutes later, a full-on rain and windstorm kicked in. Nice!

Labels: , , , , , ,