For you, the dress code is casual.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

FUCK YOU, BLOGGER.

I can't put up with this shit much longer. 72 hours of being unable to update my blog is getting PRETTY FUCKING ANGER-INDUCING, I'll tell you.

It's not like I'm some office-starved geek just eeking out a voice on the other blog... not like this one. :P The other one's where I'd really love to make an income. Besides that, I'm good at it! Over there, I usually have something that's worth saying. So, WHAT THE FUCK, BLOGGER?

Fucking FTP publishing is STILL not working. And does Google communicate with any of us about why, whether they're on it, or whether anything's happening at all? Fuck, no!

Does anyone know if switching to Wordpress involves republishing every single posting manually, or if it's something easier to do? I mean, I have more than 600 postings, so. Yeah.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck you, Blogger. Fuckety-fuckety-fuck! FUCK.

Fuck?

AND my blog traffic has almost quadrupled in less than a month. BECAUSE I KEEP FUCKING UPDATING IT ALMOST DAILY. THREE DAYS OF NO UPDATES IS LIKE COMMITTING FUCKING SUICIDE IN THE BLOGGING WORLD. And the kicker is? I have a great post waiting there, hanging in limbo, crying "Read me!" to the minions of the world. Fuck!

Deep breaths. I'm fine. Blogger's a fucking twat, but I'm fine. Fuckin' hell. I can't believe how irritating this is. COMMUNICATE. Is it so hard? How ironic, the company that has made blogging and communication the easiest thing ever happens to be the company that's one of the worst at communicating ever.

And the weird just gets weirder. Don't mind me, I'll be over here banging my head against the cyberwall.

And FUCK YOU, Blogger. No, really.