For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just Another Tuesday... What's So Super About it, Anyhow?

The wind's howling, the rain's coming down, and work looms on the horizon. It's too bad... I could get so much done this week if I didn't have to work. :)

I'm trying to keep my "accomplishing things" momentum going and have one goal of something to accomplish each day this week, and some are double-goal days, depending how long each task takes. Today's a triple-goal day, if mailing something counts, and since I make the rules, yep, it counts! Set goals, meet them. Who knew it was so simple? Sigh. I'm hoping that I am laying groundwork for a better, more productive life by doing little changes like this, the "daily goal" plan and all.

Here's a nouveau goal. I have to break down a five-pound bag of espresso tonight. Yep. A certain party gave me a five-pound bag of a certain company's espresso beans when a certain service provider of theirs closed up shop and they gave all the supplies (including numerous big-ass bags of espresso) to their managers.

Me, I've been given a total of TEN POUNDS of whole espresso beans. I'm donating some to new parent friends of mine and my broke-ass brother. Spread the wealth around. That's what, $80 per 5-lb bag? Sweet.

Oh, dear god. The weather's taken a vile turn for the worse. Off to the bus. God, I'm SICK OF TRANSIT, ALL RIGHT? A little less-than seasonal weather for JUST A FEW DAYS would be really, really well-timed, oh deity of mine. COME ON. Cooperate. Stupid busses... Smelly people and dirty stuff. Bleh.