For you, the dress code is casual.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Taking a Gamble

There's a gallery taking submissions for Vancouver landscapes, so I think I'm going to submit a few. I need to figure out pricing, and that's something us amateurs suck at, but hey. I'll figure it out sooner or later. Here's what I'm thinking of submitting. There's a few others I might try too, but I have to get some work done now and get off my ass. Whatcha think?

I can't decide if I should do this in B&W or not. Shot from Stanley Park, some guy I don't know.


I might lighten this one up a bit. It's an old loading platform from earlier in the 20th century, I guess, late 19th, on the Fraser River.


My Granville St. Bridge shot but desaturated instead of B+W and I can't decide whether to revert back to b&w.
Kitsilano Pool in the dead of winter on a miserable day, and I like it I don't know why. :)