For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WOOT, Indeed

I should really be doing a full yoga routine this morning but I'm bagged after not being able to sleep until late. So, a few stretches and select poses, and some Pink Floyd for the mood. Two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl, year after year.

Methinks I'll be having a heady day today.

I originally signed in just to say, though, that it appears all is finally well with the literary universe. Webster's has included "woot" (more accurately, "w00t") as the word that best sums up 2007. I'll refrain about what that says about people at large if they've decided that, out of more than one million words, the words that best sums us up is woot. Wow. How... succinct. Woot... says it all. Or does it? Oy vey. Anyhow. The Oxford can only be so far behind now. Woot, indeed. Acceptable at last.Why they would specifically reference the w00t version and not use it, since it's a little weird and gamey, as an alternative spelling. 'cos, y'know, sounds an awful lot like woot when ya go saying it.

Okay, die, Pixies. Die. We are not in the mood for Caribou. ITunes off.

Time to pretend I have a job or something.