For you, the dress code is casual.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sleepyhead Steff

After a couple of weeks of sleeping six hours a night or less, often being unable to sleep before 3am, I've finally gotten so tired that I've fallen asleep at 6pm, slept for four hours, and now I'm only up because it seems like a risk staying asleep... I'd hate to wake up at 4am and not be able to sleep again.

So, now I'm up for an hour or so, but then I'll hopefully sleep hours and hours more. Yay sleep. YAY sleep.

Maybe my thinking is faulty. Well, maybe I'll be back in bed before the hour is out. Sweet. Sometimes you just gotta stop the presses, y'know.

PS: Finally saw The Queen. It was very good. Tapped into some old issues of mine, weirdly, which I didn't see coming, but I still dug it quite a bit. Then again, Helen Mirren has rocked for a very, very long time.