For you, the dress code is casual.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pictures! Finally!


I don't have the time to fuck around with photos, but . I finally have my computer set up for pix, so, YAY for me. This is the first shot I've played with in a long time, taken back on Canada Day from the summit of Cypress, at sunrise. I like it.

I have not been taking pictures. Just another example of where I've been going wrong in life. My camera's coming with me today, and I'm taking my bike to work with the intention of going for a ride around Stanley Park tonight. I'm taking some me time. Fuck tutoring. This is about soul, y'know? I need to do something good for myself. I'll reschedule and my weekend will be a little more scattered now, but tonight I'll be in my good place, my happy place, and my ass will get ever so much smaller -- also a good, happy thing.