For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Politics Quickie

See, I'm glad I'm right. I said, "No fucking way" would Obama name his VP pick ahead of the convention, and, similarly, that McCain would be a moron to pick someone before he saw the direction Obama was taking.

Here we are, two days from the convention, and it looks like I'm right.

As for whole dreaded Clinton's Last Stand thing to occur Wednesday night, I'm not sure what to expect at all!

This could be an interesting week for political junkies, depending how hardcore Clinton wants to make her last kick at the can here. Bad timing, man. But we'll see how it all unfolds. Interesting dynamics afoot...

What fun.

Oh, and McCain dispatching envoys to Georgia? Fucking pretentious twat! Holy shit, was that ballsy!