For you, the dress code is casual.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Absentee Blogger Reporting

My bed assaulted me during Monday night and I awoke on Tuesday with a gimpy back that made my day quel unpleasant.

Yesterday I visited my fave chiropractor and all is right in my world again.

Last night I cycled to see Wall-E, which was fucking awesome. I would pay full price to see that again, JUST FOR THE SPORK SCENE. Spork!

Is it a spoon? Is it a fork? I'm with Wall-E.

All I knows is, it's probably the perfect utensil for Chunky Soup, no? If you could find one. No one has sporks anymore.

Today, I cycled to and from work. Great workout on what's going to be a record-breaking hot day when midnight rolls around and this one sinks into the history books. Fuckin' hot. But I did well with the cycling. Yay for me.

Gonna do it again tomorrow, but I'm unlikely to do a longer route after work. I mean, just being active on a 30 / 90 degree day is good enough for me. For 85 minutes? Fuckin' A. Anything more? Not that smart.

Saturday is a barbecue. Sunday is for screwing my head on straight.

And that's my week.

Next week? Hoping I hit the 50-pound loss mark. We'll see. :)

***

My apartment building: Oy. I don't want to write about it tonight because I'll get the heebie-jeebies but I need to tell you about Bug Dude. And then the illegal search and seizure done by the fuckwit building manager.

I've LOVED this building. These cocksuckers are fucking it up.