For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm Melting! I'm Melting!

God. Shoot me now! It's to be 31 degrees today, which really means about 35-36 downtown, and I have three interviews! Agh! (That means about 100 degrees to the Yanks. C'mon! Join the rest of the world and embrace metric and celsius!)

Never fell below about 22 degrees last night. (That's about 75.)

Sigh! I leave in an hour. I'm sort of feeling upbeat and positive, because I made myself laugh about something stupid within 2 minutes of waking, and now can't remember what, but getting up and smiling right off's always a good start, you know?

Know what made me laugh?

I'm lying there in bed, trying to psyche myself up. Today, I will win a job from my efforts. Today, I will be so good, so cool, that I'll get offered more than one job. I'll get offered three jobs!

Then I'll have to choose a job! I had to do that last time I started new employment at the captioning company, between that and an art co.

And then I had this image of that nasty Zuul bitch from the end of Ghostbusters.

Choose.
What do you mean, choose?
Choose the form of your destructor!


Not that employment is the destructor, but, hey... :)

(But I'm gonna freak if any of the interviewers looks like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. If I even see a sailor's cap, I'm running.)