For you, the dress code is casual.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

On the Fly

I'm about to run out of the house, but I'm feeling so smug and so good. For the first time in about a month or so, I've been starting to write a little more. And the stuff I've written has been pretty decent, surprisingly. It's been a while, but I've had a couple lines, couple notions that I've felt I've expressed well, and that makes all the difference.

If you don't know, I have another blog filled with sex/romance advice and the odd erotic posting, and that's where most of my energy is expended. (Email me if you want that link.)

For awhile there, I lost my mojo. I didn't care about writing. It stressed me out. Everything was getting to me, but for the first time in a long time, there's getting to be a sea of bliss around me again, and the need to write, that compulsion, it has returned. Thank goodness.

I'm still a little gunshy. It's been since about September that I haven't enjoyed my writing, so I need to get my headpspace back into the right gear.

Anyhow, soon to come: Stories from transit. I'm riding the bus these days and it's given me more inspiration for writing. Nothing like transit for getting the mind whirring, kids. Have notebook, will travel.

Speaking of buses... must run for mine.