For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Do I care?

Today's my blog's one-year anniversary. I'm noticing some blogs down of late and I feel like this blog's kinda like one of those old warhorse comedy series that just doesn't know when to die.

My, getting grumpy in my old blogging age. Ah, well. Watching Se7en before I tutor tonight. I was bad and ordered dope tonight. Getting it delivered. Love that. The thing with my brother has been stressing me out. I shouldn't be buying any, but honestly, the weather's about to turn to shit and I'll be home most of the time. Why not?

Lately, I've been cooking at night. Smoking a little dope, then making myself a nice meal. See, I've lived alone for six years now. Sometimes you love cooking for yourself, but there comes a time when having leftovers for another three meals starts to wear pretty fucking thin.

I've had this cookbook kicking around for some time now -- Cooking for Yourself. The single-person's cookbook. One generous portion, that's it. Everything from Potato-Leek Soup through to Tarragon Cream Chicken. It's nice cooking good food and knowing it's just for me. Sure, I love to share food, but there's something to be said about satisfying yourself, too.

So, I do love to cook while smoking a little herb. It's fun. Entertaining. Inspiring, even. And if you're only cooking for one, those munchies aren't so deadly. :o)

I feel like I should have a cupcake for my happy blogday, though. Too bad. I do have blueberry muffins, though. (My brother was down. Not many things make a down man feel better than muffins. Keep it clean... this is a family blog. ;)