For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Once in a blue moon...

Spam rocks.

Received this today:

...Set in again with renewed frost and cold. When he found the unfortunateSwallow lifeless on the ground, he said, Unhappy bird! what have youdone? By thus appearing before the springtime you have not only killedyourself, but you have wrought my destruction also. The Fox and the LionA FOX saw a Lion confined in a cage, and standing near him, bitterlyreviled him. The Lion said to the Fox, It is not thou who revilest me;but this mischance which has befallen me. The Owl and the Birds AN OWL,in her wisdom, counseled the Birds that when the acorn first began tosprout, to pull it all up out of the ground and not allow it to grow.

__________________

There was an embedded link but since I operate a Mac, I'm immune to the virus. Insert smug mode now.