For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, June 20, 2005

OooHh! 10,000 served?

On the verge of my 10,000th hit. I put a counter up mid-April, and maybe if I tried harder and posted more comments on more boards, whored myself around more, and just generally gave a shit about developing an impressive readership, I might be further along. But between you and me? I'm happy with the few people who come by and are regulars. Y'all rock. Thanks for tuning in, thanks for putting up with my cliched artistic panicking, and thanks for the encouragement during this "I think I can, I think I can" phase of my life.

Why, if I owned the Starship Enterprise, I'd beam you all martinis.

There's been a lot posted since Friday. Make sure you catch up! There's about three or four recent postings below this. Happy Monday, kids.