For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, June 13, 2005

If you haven't checked in since Friday, then it'd be a pity for you to miss the always popular ADHD Chronicles I posted then, since I've had several postings on the weekend. You can find them here.

And if you've not figured it out yet, I post virtually every single day, sometimes more than once a day. This place? It HAPPENS, man. And most of the time? It's even readable.

If you haven't made The Last Ditch a regular part of your daily diet, then what the fuck are you waiting for?

An invitation? Well, then you are cordially invited... Yada-fucking-yada. And make sure you read the next posting about marijuana, and maybe even check out the numerous photos that follow it. Thanks for reading, people.

OH, and I'm a comment whore. Show me the love. Come on. Lemme know you like me. I've given my therapist the month off, it's a money thing. Help a girl out. ;)

And you should vote me top blog in this completely meaningless weekly ranking of blogs. Click on the tab at the top of thesidebar.