For you, the dress code is casual.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Now THAT's how you end a week, Cosmos!

(While yer at this appeasing-me thing, Cosmos, I could use a beer...)

Every now and then we get to feel at one with the universe. On Tuesday, I thought "Y'know, I betcha I get my medical claim back and my carbon tax rebate cheque in the mail by Friday. After all, that'd be nice... I could go buy some new shorts or a t-shirt or something."

So I check the mail yesterday, there's the carbon tax cheque. This morning, there's my medical. Shorted, mind you, but the majority of it is there. So, yes, looks like I'll finally start being able to get some of the new clothes I desperately need.

First, I'll swing by Value Village to see if anything thrifty's to be had, because who's kidding who, I still need to be cheap, there's still too much I need to purchase in the coming months to just go dropping wads in fancy shops.

But it's a start. :) And just in time for my long weekend.

Speaking of which, how's the heatwave lookin'? Ahahaha. Heatwave, heatwave, yay! And for the next two weeks the always-inaccurate weather dudes claim heatwave, sunshine, and good times. And despite their shitty work yesterday, I believe them.

YAY, HEATWAVE! YAY, NEW TANK TOPS. YAY, NEW SHORTS. YAY TO BE ME!