For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh, God, Shoot Me Now

I am SO tired. I've gotten everything I need to get done done just in time for my cooking camps this week. I've written two cookbooks and all that, but I cannot believe the amount of prep that has gone into this week and the kids haven't even walked through the door yet!

That's this morning. Pretty stoked about the classes but terrified I've forgotten something! GAH.

Tonight I'll have a nap early and get to bed at a decent time. But in case y'all are wondering where the fuck I've gone: Work! It's been whack. :) But next week is a photography camp, and that has minimal prep and will be easy and mellow! :)

On the plus side, I can't wait to see if I get any of these kids stoked about the cooking arts. I have 25 kids I'm teaching this week. Let's hope the magic rubs off. :)