For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Fuckin' A!

I've started! I have a bloggie template in the works. Why, I daresay it's mostly done! Now, lemme preface this with this is temporary. I'd like something snazzier, but right now, I'm all about lowering my standards, sweetie-pies. Yep. Get the shit done and move the fuck on. I've been stuck in this mode too long now, and I wanna get my life back into my hands, you know? Stress sucks! We want happy Steff, we want happy Steff! Yay, happy Steff!

Now, for telly & a strawberry fruitsicle (I already miss my telly :( --the picture was beautiful. This one's so big it's kinda pixelated. DVDs will rock. Television's a waste of my busy life anyhow. Serves me right). Oh, and I have a couple nice boys who've offered to tweak'n'polish my blog page, and another couple guys offering to help hook me up with real know-how re: the podcast. Funny: Ask for help and you might just receive it. Nice how that works.