For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BRILLIANT! I'LL TAKE TWO!

I bought a cheap (ie: piece of shite) couch a couple years back that kind of started coming apart pretty fucking fast after I bought it. I was in major debt, behind on all my bills, and never looked into the warranty. I finally looked into it this week. The couch? $198. The extended warranty I bought? $48.

The verdict? I get a new couch. :) Don't listen to the skeptics who tell you not to get extended warranties! I had a DVD player that I bought a few years back, when they were still expensive. It was a $600 one I got for $250, as a demo, and I got the warranty, it broke three times in 2 years, 51 weeks, and a week before the extended was to expire, they replaced it with a bran'spankin'new one -- that still works like a charm two years later. Anything over $200's worth the warranty, sez I. (Then do your damndest to break it in time to cash in. ;) Hi, I'm Steff, and I'm a happy girl!