For you, the dress code is casual.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Whee, fun.

My saucy new little blog is doing well. 250 hits in about four or so days. It's mostly about sex, but it's pretty classy, methinks. I'm using only fine art nudes and retro and modern erotica. I'm having a fun time finding the eye candy and I've just begun what's to be a 6-8 part saga. Oh, you can't imagine.

So, once again, you want in and you can't find a link anywhere, email me, and I'll spot you.

That's the last mention for a while. The readership's more happening than here right now, so I may play favourites. Getting several comments on every posting. Quite fun.

[Said wistfully]: Why, I remember another time like that, on this bloggie right here. Sigh.

Perhaps the summer has me in a different frame of mind. Never know.

135-95-12-20