For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Tick, tock -- tits and cock

erotica_nuns_281004
Well, it’s that time.

I’m starting a new blog.

No, don’t fret. The Last Ditch will stay and continue to get scores of new posting. The New Blog (yes, it has a name, and no, I’m not sharing it publically just yet) will be a different kind of place.

A bad, misbehavin’ kind of place.

I’m fortunate to have some great caring, supportive friends who follow this drivel and enjoy reading it, but there are some stories I’d like to put on the page and get reaction to that contain some pretty raunchy details.

Details I really don’t need friends and family to know, regardless of how open I am with ‘em. Sorry, guys.

HOWEVER... there are a lot of awesome readers here who will never meet me in the flesh, won’t start looking at me sideways after learning my blowjob technique, and who may or may not approve of my actions, but whose opinions ultimately won’t impact my life in any way.

That said, you’re invited to drop me a line and get the URL for the new site. You can do that by clicking here:thelastditch@gmail.com.

Yes, I realize that one of the appealling things about me tends to be the fact that I don’t mince words, say exactly what I think, and don’t have any shame, and I realize that hiding an URL from friends and family might seem to fly in the face of that.

But again, you’re presuming I give a fuck. ;)

The reality is, I’ll definitely publicize the site. Probably in the near future. But I gotta get the ball rolling solo, and I’ve got to ditch this performance anxiety first.

Meanwhile, if you want it, you know how to get it. Ask and thou shalt receive. Anybody but friends/family is welcome.

But before you start thinking this is where I start channelling the ghost of Anais Nin or something, you should realize that I don’t plan for this to be erotica. Some will likely mix its way in at some point, but I expect this to be more of my blunt, no-nonsense approach to sex, drugs, and all forms of debauchery. But mostly sex.

It is, though, like this, a writing exercise. Something to break me out of my mold, and get my style moving in a more provocative direction.


I hope to hear from many of you. Don’t worry if I don’t know you or haven’t seen you comment in the past. Doesn’t matter. Drop a line.

(And if you haven't vote me top blog yet? Don't you think it's time?)
* * *

Fittingly, I just complete "the world's shortest personality test," and got this as my result:


You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy.
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.

You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
Quick-minded, you're also quick to lose your temper.



(It's pretty accurate, actually. Very.)

*The nun photo? I'm not a dyke, but I think it's sizzle-hot. I was raised Catholic, though, and was spanked by a few nuns in my time. None of them ever looked like this. It's the one time that saying "Holy cleavage, Batman!" could be literal. Provided there's a guy in a batsuit nearby, of course.


Very strange-- everyone has quizzes today. Thank you, Bobbie Mac, for posting this on your nifty blog. It so happens that I'm apparently an evil person. (Keep in mind that the deadly sins include lust, gluttony, sloth, and greed. I'm already off to a bad start, y'know what I mean? Rough, baby.

But I answered some of the questions a little too truthfully, so I'm apparently a horny panderer. I'll show you pandering.

(Click on the level, level 8, if you want to see the fun times that await me in my eternity)

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test