For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

WHAT?

Oh, insult to injury now. I'm TWELFTH of the Top Blogs? TWELFTH?

The fucking housewife who writes annoying letters to her husband in Iraq and who moans about caring for her mother is HIGHER THAN ME?

Obviously she needs whatever joy she can get, but for the love of God, this is just wrong. It's enough to make me want to weep and hang up my blogging shoes, people. 200 hits yesterday and FOUR comments. Not including from me, because that would be even sadder.

I don't ask for much. Just meaningless little comments that make me feel like I'm NOT just sending words into the void. At LEAST click the Top Blogs button in the top of my sidebar. :)

Now... sans TV (make sure you read that rant called Motherfucker! because it's just too fun not to read), I'm sure to get much work done.