For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Cutting-Edge Television Commentary

Emperors
Sumthin' original's in the works.

No, not the port-a-john. Yes, I'm a tease. And yes, you can deal with it.

This was from last week, but I turfed it for something I came up with right after it. But here you go.

* * *


Whenever he and I are watching 24, and Edgar the computer programmer has a scene where he gets to stand up and face someone, GayBoy giggles uncontrollably.

"I love Edgar!" He'll gush. "He's so cute. Look at him. OooH!"

As he bounces on the couch, boinging side to side, GayBoy continues gushing over Edgar, who's known for his odd walk.

"Waddle, waddle, waddle. There he goes.
Head down, like a penguin.
'Wahk! Wahk!' "


GayBoy giggles, "Hee hee! Hee." And sips his wine.

* * *


GayBoy has consented to taking questions from you, his adoring public. Ask away and we'll post answers next Monday.