For you, the dress code is casual.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Haloscan versus Blogger

Sad about the notion of losing your comments by installing Haloscan in this age of Blogger hiccups?

This dude's got us mad hooked up with a line of code that'll let you have your cake and eat it too, as another happy blogger said elsewhere. Even if you've already "lost" your Blogger comments, they're really still there. They just need some prodding...

The code'll rig it good so you can have both Blogger and Haloscan comments up there. Co-existing, like. Harmony. I'm getting all blissed out here, I tell you.

So, Kudos to the good man, Blue944. I haven't pasted in the line of comments yet, because I don't know. I think I'm taking a bit of a new approach to the blog so it sort of makes sense to just move the hell on.

But I always have the option, and I always love an option.