For you, the dress code is casual.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Weird Planes, Jobs, and Bedtime for Bonz-- Err, Steff

Holy god! Lookit these photos! I've seen one or two of these before, but this is a great collection. Here's one to whet your appetite. I dunno about you, but my plan's to not fly Northwest Airlink anytime soon.



Now I have to hit bed. I have a phone interview in just under nine hours for another job. I'm going to apply for any jobs in my part of the world that I see on Craigslist, too, as I'm sick and fucking tired of working in the downtown core and needing to take the bloody bridges daily. Today I nearly got blown by a nasty gust into a cement truck that was riding over the line. Whew! Well, not "nearly" but I got buffetted enough that it scared the bejesus out of me!

Anyhow. Another day, another interview. Life goes on.

And my kitchen is spotless. I cleaned her all purty tonight. Now I need to contend with Ze Messy Stove. It's disgusting again. Roasting chickens is a doity bizness. Icky-poo.

Bleh! Right. To sleep perchance to awaken fresh and delightful to woo the jobby types. Yes, that. To woo! To wit, to bed!