For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

THEY LIKE ME!!!

Aye yi yi!

All that work and I've just discovered that Jane's Guide had reviewed me for their site last week, sending my hits up to 4,000 one day, and over 2,500 every day since. I've been wanting them to review me for FOREVER! They said, "Some of the most worthwhile advice I've ever seen about being a good lover is here." WOW!

And recently I got a mention in Nerve.com, which was pretty cool, too.

But it kinda sucks, too, 'cos I need the press for the new site! Gawd. Well, all I can do is keep on doing what I'm doing. One's bound to lose out on hits when switching URL homes, but if I just keep doing the boring shit I'm doing, it will all come together. One day. Still... It's pretty cool. :) Great start to my day. Most worthwhile advice she's ever seen? Tee hee!

I'm a giddy little camper. Yippy!

And yesterday I finally took a decent bike ride for the first time in ages. God, did I need that.