For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, October 23, 2006

DONE!

God, I thought that'd take forever, and I guess it sort of did. I think I've spent about 6 hours today copying and pasting, copying and pasting. But I have hits that are 3 times higher than yesterday already, so clearly I had the right idea.

Now, a shower. Then, I'll tackle the postings from the last four months and slowly copy and paste the best of 'em over to the new site. Add 'em into the sidebar, too, and then I'll copy and paste those links to the Cunt, too. Then, even higher page hits will result.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm hitting 1,500 hits a day by the end of this week. :) Yay ME.

I think this calls for a fruity vodka drink and a bath, actually. And my heroin addiction novel by Richard Hell. Yeah, sure, debauchery and cleanliness all at once for the paradox inside. Nice.