For you, the dress code is casual.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

An ode to the slacker, sort of

Blatantly stolen from Blurburger.com, but since they've so perfectly encapsulated my day, I thought I would save myself any real work and YET still manage a posting. By, uh, blatantly "borrowing" this encapsulative kinda comic. To top that off, my dinner's about to get delivered here with a movie. Nifty. I love people who bring me food. They rank among my favourites. Oh, indeed.




(Oh, and I may be a slacker, but I'm a slacker with nary a dirty dish, spotless floors, a clean bathroom, and some candles burning. An accomplished day, probably because I had a triple -header of Linger, Mosey, and Lollygag from 12 - 2, when I went on a nice long amble to test out my new sneaks, and have discovered walking's almost pain-free with 'em, so, yay! Good shoes for the slacker walker life season that's upon us.)