For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Change A Day Can Make

After earlier posting some more photos from yesterday, I ran to the doc's office on my scooter. The weather's a world different tonight than yesterday -- winds up to 100km an hour, rains beating down. This shot was taken at about 3:30, so with a couple hours light left, and look how dark it is. I played up the saturation, which makes it seem nicer looking, but really, it was worse than the photo portrays.



And even in the rain, riding a scooter's a plus. I hide it behind the parking meter, ironically, for free parking. This is why I suffer. Convenience, man.


And while it's sad these people lost their cat, the sign made me fucking die laughing. I couldn't help but take a photo. So, poor kitty, but lucky me. Great thing to notice when you're smoking a joint, wandering a strange hood with a camera.