For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yet more photos! Clickety-click-click.

This was this morning's moonset. It's a little blurry, but it was either that or I miss the moment and get the tripod. Another minute later and the moon was obscured by clouds. This is why I always look out the window as soon as I awaken. Never know what you might miss out on.



I showed up to work this morning at this place that I'm likely going to quit pretty frickin' soon -- underpaid and I have bad karma in their office as bad crap's happened on the two days I've worked, but that's a long story. Waiting for others to let me in, I took this snap of a metalworker's front door next door.



More of my obsession with construction bits and pieces. Rusting pipes on the riverfront. I was gonna call this, "Why I Use a Brita Filter," heh.



I love contrast, so I liked this bit of moss on the railroad. Looked nice in the light, but then, moss always does. Likin' the lichen.



Took this last week, and wasn't too crazy about it till it was converted to grayscale, and I noticed the horizon was off-kilter, and fixing that made the uneasiness go away.