For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The verge of change

I'm minimizing this place. Waiting on my new template.

And I've had a crazy idea that I think I might follow through with. I think I'm going to pare down my archives by about 50%. There's an awful lot of filler.

If, for some neurotic reason, you need to make your peace with that shit and go through it all, knock yourself out. There's more than 300 posts, I think, so y'know, have at it. I don't think it's necessary. I think I'm a decent judge of what's worth staying, so, maybe just let it go. :)

On the weekend, the knives come out.

I want to make this place radically different, in both content and style. The ride should be interesting. We'll see what I can do.

I don't like boredom. Variety has always been the spice of my life. So too with blogging? Let's find out.