For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

After Great Thought and Deliberation

It occurs to me that, tonight, I got nothing.

Today's a postless day, technically speaking, but I'm pretending there's substance by posting this, a completely worthless post and a waste of your time. And I feel no shame.

I could sift through old shit, but that would require work. Work I'm just not willing to do, not for you, not for anyone. Nope.

After all, the completely overrated Canadian Idol is on, so I have to pretend to care and watch it because, you know, they tell me I'm a Canadian. I'm gullible like that.

But a stupid, stupid joke for you.

Q: Where does Tigger always start looking for Pooh?
A: In the toilet.

And a better joke for you.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse go to court to get a divorce. The judge reads over Mickey's petition, frowns, and beckons the storied mouse to the bench.

"Mickey," he says. "I'm sorry, I've read this through twice, but I can't grant you a divorce simply on the grounds that you claim Minnie's insane. It doesn't work that way.

"But sir," says Mickey, "Insane? I didn't say she was insane. I said she was fucking Goofy."

Hardy-fucking-har. And now I have continued my posting-everyday-streak.

Nothing but sensational and lazy filler, yet still, THE STREAK LIVES.

I feel like Cal Ripken. Fear me.

(I love this photo. But it's not mine.)


finger