For you, the dress code is casual.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Gross! Genuine Gnome Snot!

Serra put a comment earlier, and I had to check out her site. There, I found a link to this page on eBAY.

Yes, it's genuine gnome snot. Apparently. And yes, there's a picture. Personally, I think it's a 16-yr-old kid who was lying around some Saturday morning after watching the Justice League, masturbating and picking his nose, when he made a prodigious find and thought "I bet some bastard would pay money for this shit." While smoking a joint, he photographs the find as it glues his thumb and forefinger together. Voila, an eBAY posting is born.

I mean, the starting bid is 99 cents. If it was truly genuine, it'd have to be 2.99 at least. I wonder how you ship snot?

If you want to see an image of the nutjob that's posted this as well as dirt from graveyards, dead bugs, and other fun things, then click here.