For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Announcement from the Management

I've been offered the opportunity to post a little sumthin'-sumthin' on Transcendental Floss, of either political or pop-cultural flavour, so sooner or later -- likely a little more later -- you'll find me there. transcendentalfloss.com

But I won't be doing it 'till it's a post with a little wow-factor behind it. I so like making a big splash. Sploosh!

But I'm all giggly-pleased to have the opportunity to flex my lit muscles elsewhere. I'll letcha all know when it's going down, and for those lazier types (insert Blog Ho reference here), I'll simply post linkage here when I'm doin' double duty.

Although it's already a good blog and you're silly to not check it out.

To the Flossing team, y'all rock. Thanks.