For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Question

And I ain't putting up one of those fucking poll things. Comment, people.

I'm thinking about starting a second blog.

I've been avoiding politics. A long time now. I didn't used to. I was the political girl. I'd read four, five papers a day. I was so fucking plugged in, I could talk about any issue.

Not anymore. I've segued far away from that. I don't get CNN, nothing. I don't read papers. But I can get back in the game. Give me two weeks.

In the meantime, I'm thinking my political opinions are venomous. They're angry, they're left-wing, and they're very, very vocal. I don't want to wreck this blog by doing too much of one thing. I like the weird mix I post. I post according to whatever tickles my ADD on any given day. It's a good criteria, I've found.

Let me know if you'd be interested in more politics, but off-site. Just curious how many people actually dig the few political posts I've done. Basically, I'm trying to get you to coddle my little ego. I think it's all but done, this Blog Two thing. Political commentary is important to me. (shrug) Sigh. Is what it is, man.