For you, the dress code is casual.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sphincter Bleaching!

It's exactly what you think it is!

Australians have begun going to aesthetics salons in order to have their bunholes bleached.

It seems that someone finally realized our asses look like shit.

Now, I wasn't aware that a memo had to go out to that effect-- "Hey, you, your ass looks like shit!" --but it evidently took a while to sink in. The masses, though, have deemed this a cosmetic issue.

I don't know. It seems to me that it makes sense an ass would look like shit. After all, it's the delivery system, right?

Sigh. Let me see if I've got this right. Hmm. Instead of just obsessing about the tautness and shape of our buttcheeks, we're now supposed to worry about the tint of our anus?

C'mon! Get over it, people. The ass is the part of the body that looks the finest as it walks away from you. It's fun to caress ze cheeks. But I've never actually enjoyed looking an an anus.

Tinting it is likely not going to help.

For all the possible things you can have self-esteem issues over, this, this is the stupidest.

Get the fuck over it. Really.