For you, the dress code is casual.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wining. You don't say?

Further to the posting below:

"Try the wine, " says I.

"Why?" asks GayBoy.

"Try the wine."

"I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing," he frowns, then giggles.

"Just try the wine. It's grape... with a hint of grape."

"Oh, jesus."

"No, really."

Sniff.

"Oh, shit, you're right. Grape."

"Try it."

"Who made it?"

"I dunno. Someone my dad knows. Probably diabetic."

"Oh, god. That's horrible. Okay."

Sip.


"Oh, my god! This is so..."

"Bad?"

"It tastes like Kool-aid!"

"No, like vodka and Welches white grape juice."

"Like that cheap shit you taste in hooker bars, more like. Ever been to Winkerbeans?"

And there, it digressed. It's good with ice cubes, though. Or, better.

(I do NOT know these people.)