For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Make the bastards pay!

Click the ads above. It can be your antiestablishment act of the day. Support the unemployed! I'll tell a dirty joke if I top 20 clicks today!

Dirty, dirty...

And you can even click the TopBlogs link to the right, just to humour me and make me feel speshul.

Hilarious! Those smart bastards at Google caught me for not complying with their ads policies! I've been reviewed and my account's on hold. Apparently I got you kids too darned eager when I promised a dirty joke in exchange, so I guess the spike of nearly a hundred clicks was a bit conspicuous. Don't bother clicking. And I'm not acquiescing to their demands, I'm just killing it. All I'd earned thus far was two six-packs of beer. But I'll lament the loss of beer, for I am Canadian.