For you, the dress code is casual.

Monday, December 20, 2004

All About Me.

Blogger go boom. For some reason, it's showing links to my old blogs in my profile. Despite asking for help, that help seems slow in coming.

The blogs it is showing are ones I have detonated and no longer wish to be seen by anyone. As a result, I've disabled my profile, but in the meantime, you should probably know a thing or about me to put my soapboxing in perspective.

I'm 31. I live in Vancouver. I'm single--never married, no kids, no sordid tales that you need to know. I'm in a good job from which I want release, but am too smart to walk--for now.

Verbatim, here's what was in my profile:

In between my wild attempts at total world domination and the wreaking of absolute chaos, I like to write down a few of my thoughts. And here they are. So, I'm Steff. Hi. I write. (Tah-dah!) I also have a job... (Boo!) ...for which I'm paid to watch TV for a living, as I'm a captioner. I'm still waiting for them to fork over a couch subsidy, but we'll see. A recliner, perhaps? Aside from that, I'm a scooter enthusiast, a lit fan, a film buff, and a little insane. I love friends, food, fun, and all the other fabulous cliches that set us all afire. This here's a happy little land comprised of both my rants and whimsy.