For you, the dress code is casual.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good vibrations, baby

My first double posting. Posted this on my other blog last night but it's too funny not to share with those who either don't go there or can't.

_________________

Maybe I'm just not getting out as much as I used to, but hey, I thought this was worth a hearty chuckle. Amazon, if you missed the memo, is selling SEX TOYS.

Including this -- remote control-powered vibrating panties!

So, I'm thinking, "Great if you've got a desk job!" And look, it says "discreet and powerful." Oh, MY. Tell me, does it come with a quiet mode? I mean, if you're going to wear 'em to work, you really want them to be the silent-silent partner, don't you?

"Marvin, have you called maintenance yet? I swear, I've heard this buzzing sound all morning... Jennifer, you're looking mighty cheerful today. Good news or something?"